The GTD & Lotus Notes Podcast
Join eProductivity creator Eric Mack and special guest David Allen, creator of the GTD® methodology, as they share best practices gleaned from over 30 years of combined experience using Lotus Notes.
Inspired by over 200 audience questions from April's Getting Things Done with Lotus Notes webinar, these hard-hitting podcasts dive into the secrets of being productive with Lotus Notes.
GTD Methodology and General Productivity Tips
- Episode #1 - Getting Your System Up to Speed
- Episode #2 - Information Overload and the Tyranny of the Urgent
- Episode #3 - Getting Things Done with Teams
Getting Things Done with Standard Lotus Notes
- Episode #4 - Due Dates, Follow-up Flags, and Delegated Actions
- Episode #5 - Using Lotus Connections, Activities, and other Collaboration Tools
Our Toolkit - What We Use to Get Things Done
- Episode #6 - First Look at the Productivity Tools We Use
- Episode #7 - Mobile Tools, Capturing Thoughts, Keyboard Shortcuts, and GTD Tools
- Episode #8 - How to Choose a "Good" GTD Tool, Tracking Your Time, and more
- Episode #9 - What’s on Your Productivity Tool Wish-List?
Getting Things Done with Lotus Notes and eProductivity
- Episode #10 - What Makes eProductivity Different From 'Regular' Lotus Notes?
- Episode #11 - Best Practices for Turning eProductivity into Your Trusted System
- Episode #12 - How to Most Effectively Use eProductivity Reference
- Episode #13 - Using Your Phone and Other Tools to Extend Your Lotus Notes Experience
Managing Your Reference Information
- Episode #14 - Creating an Outstanding Reference System in Lotus Notes
- Episode #15- How to Use eProductivity Reference, and a look at David Allen's System