Why Partner with eProductivity?
The eProductivity Authorized Partner Program provides partners with access to the only GTD-enabled tool for Lotus Notes. eProductivity transforms Lotus Notes into a powerhouse of productivity and provides measurable value to your customers.
By partnering with us, you can capitalize on eProductivity to win new customers and give extra satisfaction to your current ones. With each eProductivity sale, you can benefit from a generous profit margin.
Our dedicated team will work with you every step of the way and provide training and marketing resources. After sales, our support team will provide on-going customer support to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our partners operate a wide variety of business types:
- Value Added Resellers (VAR)
- Systems Integrators (SI)
- Service Providers (SP)
- Specialized Consultants (SC)
- Referral Agents
If your business falls into one of these categories, eProductivity could be a solution that drives your business success.
Benefits, Responsibilities, and Next Steps
eProductivity provides superior benefits to you and your customers.
Benefits: (depending on your business type)
- Profit Margin on eProductivity software purchases
- Profit Margin on eProductivity professional services
- Marketing, Training, and Technical Support Resources
- Not for Resale (NFR) software for your in-house use and demonstration
- Reference on eProductivity.com / Use of eProductivity Partner logo
- Lead Generation for other Lotus Notes services
Our customer service and satisfaction reputation is critical to us. We only work with partners who are true customer champions.
Responsibilities: (depending on your business type)
- Maintain Sales/Customer Relationship
- On-going Customer Support
- Customer Invoicing and Collections
- Customer Maintenance/Release Updates
Learn more about reselling eProductivity in our webinar, "How to Win New Business and Increase Customer Satisfaction with eProductivity". This webinar will show you the many benefits of eProductivity and how to get started selling the only 'GTD-enabled' application for Lotus software. Attending a webinar is the next step in parterning with us, so we hope to see you there!
At this time, these webinars are open to Lotus Business Partners only.
To register, select a session below and click the link.
To Be Announced