This event is now over.
Sign up for our free newsletter to learn about upcoming events
and webinar replays.
Productivity expert, David Allen, and eProductivity creator, Eric Mack,
present a webinar:
Getting Things Done with IBM Lotus Notes
A special event for the general public
- Do you want to go home at the end of the day with an empty inbox?
- Are you tired of leaving work with more on your plate than when your day began?
- Do you wish you could manage your to-do list instead of feeling like your to-do list is managing you?
- Would you like to tackle your work week with the confidence of knowing you’re being as productive as you can possibly be?
- Are you ready to save 30 minutes of otherwise-wasted time every day?
- Would you like to make yourself indispensable to your manager?
On April 28th, David and Eric will show you how.
But space is limited.
David Allen is an author, consultant, international lecturer, and Founder of the David Allen Company. He is widely recognized as the world's leading authority on personal and organizational productivity.
David is the author of three books; the international bestseller, Getting Things Done: the Art of Stress-Free Productivity ("GTD" as the method is popularly known), Ready for Anything, and Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work and Business of Life.
Getting Things Done has been a perennial business bestseller since it's publication in 2001, and is now published in 28 languages.
Eric Mack, MKM, has been helping clients work smarter for the past 25 years by showing them how to apply Information, Communication, and Action technologies and methodologies to their work.
Eric is a frequent presenter on topics of collaboration, personal productivity and knowledge management, and has presented at recent KMWORLD and Lotusphere Conferences as well as the GTD Summit.
He is the creator of eProductivity for IBM Lotus Notes, the software that makes getting things done in Lotus Notes, easy.
- Date: April 28, 2010
- Time: 10:00AM - 11:30AM PST
- Cost: Free
- Open To: Anyone
- Space: Registration is limited
- Your Personal Productivity Equation
- Essentials of GTD®
- How to set up Lotus Notes with GTD
- David's Productivity Toolkit
- eProductivity for IBM Lotus Notes
- Getting Started with GTD and Lotus Notes
Who should attend?
Everyone who uses Lotus Notes. You don't need to be an eProductivity user. The information you learn will help you become more productive just with regular Lotus Notes.
Everyone who attends will receive a free eProductivity Reference database packed with GTD resources.
Questions? Contact ICA
The Twitter hashtag for this event is #GTDLN. Happy tweeting!
Lotus Knows How to Get Things Done...
At Lotusphere 2010, IBM Lotus Software VP, Kevin Cavanaugh, talked about needing better tools and methods to handle the information overwhelm we all face every day. He then offered GTD and eProductivity as solutions to the problem.
This webinar is sponsored by ICA.Com, Inc., creators of eProductivity, the ultimate productivity software for IBM Lotus Notes.
eProductivity™ is a trademark of ICA.COM, Inc. "GTD®" and "Getting Things Done®" are trademarks or registered trademarks of The David Allen Company. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their owners.