What is GTD®?
GTD® is the popular shorthand for "Getting Things Done®", the groundbreaking work-life management system and book by David Allen that transforms personal overwhelm and overload into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.
The subtle effectiveness of GTD lies in this radically common sense notion:
With a complete and current inventory
of all your commitments,
organized and reviewed in a systematic way,
you can focus clearly,
view your world from optimal angles
and make trusted choices about what to do
(and not do)
at any moment.
GTD helps you to achieve this relaxed, productive state, by showing you how to:
- Capture anything and everything that has your attention
- Define actionable things into discrete outcomes and concrete next steps
- Identify the very next action to move forward on those outcomes
- Organize reminders and information in the most streamlined way
- Stay current with appropriately frequent reviews of your commitments
Designed from the ground up to be the ultimate GTD Implementation tool, eProductivity helps you to implement GTD within Lotus Notes with:
- Prompts that will teach you the subtle but powerful aspects of GTD
- Instant capture tools to help you quickly get ideas out of your head
- A project form to help you define the successful outcome and next action
- The ability to link projects to actions, emails, and contacts in a single view
- Custom views to help you organize your projects and actions by context
- Helpful reminders so that the important stuff won't fall through the cracks
- A built-in Weekly Review Coach to help you stay "on your game"
- Control and perspective over all of your projects and actions
Implementing GTD alleviates the feeling of overwhelm, instills confidence, and releases a flood of creative energy. Seamlessly integrated into Lotus Notes, eProductivity makes using Lotus Notes personal, productive, and fun.