eProductivity Reference 18.104.22.168Download current eProductivity Templates
Product release date: February 19, 2016
The new features in this release address three areas:
1. New Timestamp feature, which makes it easy to timestamp any entry in the Reference DB. This is similar to the timestamp function in journal entries, but the new Timestamp can be applied to any document in the Reference DB.
2. Documents in the Reference DB are now protected from archiving and purging by default. This can be disabled in preferences.
3. Additional archiving tools added to support enterprises with specific archiving needs.
- SPR-A5XBKC - New "Timestamp" button added to Action bar (visibility set in Preferences)
- SPR-A623FG - Documents created in Reference DB are now projected from archiving and purging by default (Can be changed in preferences)
- SPR-A65532 - New tool: "Exclude eProductivity documents from archive" added to support tools menu
- SPR-A623FG - 'Diagnostics view' added with columns to show status of archive/purge fields
- SPR-A5K5A3 - Activation key now populated from eProductivity enabled mail file if one exists. (Check occurs on startup once each day)
- SPR-A5XAZY - Increased default font in Journal entry form to 11 point.
- SPR-A5XAZY - Eliminated blank line after timestamp, and made timestamp bold
Design Changes & Improvements
- SPR-A65RPQ - Changed default Journal settings in preferences. (Will not affect existing users)